Saturday, March 3, 2012

Life blogging starts today.

Tim and I are likely moving to Texas for a while, and I need to be better at catching people up in general. I never get past the introducing myself part, so I'm going to jump right into the meat of things.

Today is March 3, 2012. I have been married for nearly 8 months now. I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, which complicates my life. I live in Logan--and right now, I'm tired.

We've been visiting Roosevelt for about a week and a half now in hopes I can recuperate enough to spend some time being a productive individual. These aren't the darkest times of my life, but I anticipate things getting better from here. I have a doctor's appointment on the 8th to get an idea of exactly what I'm dealing with, health-wise.

Travis and Bryan and their families arrived yesterday to visit home as well. It has been good to see them. Being around my family helps me recharge. I'm tired now, so I'll hopefully write more later/tomorrow/whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment